Their web site makes no mention of their closing, just checked 30 minutes ago..!

I have been given better prices with AES than other vendors in the past, With only 2 local shops spread far apart,

I found dealing with AES to be easiest way to purchase most of my equipment, as in recent years, can no longer drive due to medical issues,

AES was truthful in all the dealings I've had with them since 2003..

73

Howard Bingham