Howdy Bob,

I was hoping to talk to you on the 940 repeater yesterday, but it was super
busy.  And, I'm way behind in my personal emails - but better late than never,
so here goes.

I was really hoping to be able to participate in the Camp Hope event last year,
but I'm pleased to report that I will be able to this year.  This is a
fantastic opportunity to give a little something back, and say "Thank you" to
the Defenders of our Freedom who need it most.

I'm also a UT alum who happens to bleed Burnt Orange, and would be happy to
help the Longhorn ARC in whatever capacity necessary.

I also spoke later in the day with the new ham Eli, KG5MMU, after hearing your
conversation with him that morning.  I'm also an alum of UH, and offered my
assistance to him in setting up a Cougar ham club if he'd like it.

Let me know any other way I can help.  Looking forward to K0D.

73,

Ravi
KF5YHP

Sent from my iPhone