All,

At the risk of being trolled.

All of this talk of war with Russia is making me extremely nervous as nothing
good can come of it.

I’m not going to get into the geopolitics of WHY as I’ll surely cause some to
become angry. What matters IS that it is becoming more possible by the hour.

I’ve just wrapped a complete, spare station in aluminum foil and I’m suggesting
this for the rest of the group. The spare HF rig is an Icom 706 so it runs on
12v. 12v sources will likely survive an EMP.

Contrary to what we’ve been lead to believe in the movies, a limited nuclear
attack is possible and survivable. My position is this, if Pearland is “ground
0”, I won’t care. If the rapture is pre-trib, you can have my stuff. Otherwise,
surviving and having to deal with the after-effects is disconcerting.

We all have al-foil. I suggest that you use it.

*

I have TVS diodes on their way from Amazon to place on the DC devices and also
the AC devices. The more the better. Also, series chokes will help.

I’ll post stuff on my blog: n4hpg.wordpress.com as I don’t think the reflector
is the appropriate place to put all of the content.

best 73

Bill Crowell, N4HPG
Pearland, TX
n4...@comcast.net <mailto:n4...@comcast.net>
“The SlipStream isn’t the best way to travel faster than the speed of light,
it’s just the only way.” - Dylan Hunt