Ok, I'm confused.....no where in this e-mail or in the DR's report is there any
mention of Ham Radio.
I thought that is what this reflector is all about.   BVARC and Amateur Radio.

I was, however, thankfully, alerted that the CIA has been outsourcing its'
e-mail IT server support to the same cats that did HRC's.  I appreciate the
DR's 'ears up' reporting for that tidbit.

If the CIA is truly mounting a counter cyber insurgence, I am glad they are
informing the Amateur Radio community before hand.   Their secret is safe with
us....wink wink.

Signed.... "a concerned Ham"