Rick. To confirm our txt messages this morning.  I will do the net tonight
since I am now traveling next monday.TerryK5pgf

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Rick Hiller -- W5RH via
BVARC<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:   The Great Druid Cleansing Give Away had lots of
attendees.   Thank you all for coming....Thank you to those that took something
home.  (JP, you are on the non-taker list.  If that happens twice you are
branded for life HI.)
FYI -- the remaining stuff went to the dumpster as promised.
One thing that didn't get taken is a 35 foot push up TV type galvanized mast,
which is extra to my needs.   These are sought after by folks to put up there
VHF antennas and even lightweight Hex type Yagis.   This will go in the heavy
trash next Monday if no one comes by to claim it by this weekend.
I hate to see it go to scrap, when a new one is in the $75 range.
Let me know if you want to come by to pick it up.   It is about 12 feet long
and weighs about 35 pounds.
Rick -- W5RH    832-474-3713    wn3...@gmail.com.

Rick Hiller The Radio Hotel  -- W5RH