Clint,
I just joined BVARC a few weeks ago.  What freq is the net on tonight?
Also, is there somebody that would be willing to assist me in questions I may
have?  I joined ARES, and went to the Hamfest meeting.  I am still having some
problems getting to understand the ARES site, etc.  So anybody in our group
that is an ARES member would very helpful, Sir.
Best Regards,Rodney J. MartinezIntellitech Automation, Inc.IS Networld
Vendor832-423-5640 (Cellphone)8816-326-49843 (Satphone)KC5MZK (Ham Callsign)

    On Monday, March 27, 2017 3:35 PM, Clint Davidson via BVARC