When I first started in broadcast radio.I had one baseball game on the air
while at the same time recording a basketball game for immediate broadcast
after the baseball game.Local commercials were placed om both live air and
recording at the same time.This has resulted in a severe dislike of sports
ever since.Good luck to all with SO2R.Randy AKA AA5OA