I HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS NOW SURPLUS TO MY NEEDS:

1.   ROHN 25G 10’ TOWER SECTIONS – ALL GOOD GALVANIZE AS FOLLOWS
         2 TEN FOOT STRAIGHT SECTIONS
         1  TEN FOOT TOP SECTION W/ ATTACHED CABLE WENCH        - $ 95
      THE 3 SECTIONS ARE ON THE GROUND READY TO BE LOADED

2.    HP UNIVERSAL BRIDGE MODEL 4260A WITH THICK MANUAL – $ 45
            MEASURES L, R, & C

3.  KENWOOD SM-220 MONITOR SCOPE – NEAR MINT, ORIG OWNER, LOW USAGE
       ORIGINAL BOX – $ 215

4.  GAP VERTICAL ANTENNA 80M THRU 10M (HANGING ON THE FENCE)  $50
       COST OVER $400 NEW

I WOULD LIKE TO SEND THIS LIST TO TDXS BUT DON’T HAVE THE E-MAIL ADR –
   CAN ANYONE SUPPLY THE ADR? – THANKS.

IF INTERESTED OR HAVE QUESTIONS CONTACT ME OFF LIST OR PHONE:  BILL GREEN
   LOCAL PICKUP ONLY
           w5...@windstream.net
           TEL:  281-491-8979
   I LIVE IN THE COVINGTON WOODS SUBDIVISION IN SUGAR LAND OFF OF ELDRIDGE RD