From: "The KAAWS Clinic" <nore...@demandforced3.com>
To: "jkliv01" <jkli...@comcast.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 2, 2017 8:25:16 AM
Subject: FREE Vet Services For Those Affected by Harvey

Dear Livingston Family,

We pray that you have fared well through the storm and flooding; although, we
know this is not the case for so many of our friends and neighbors. The
destruction our communities endured from Hurricane Harvey is beyond
comprehension, and our hearts go out to everyone who has suffered loss. Many
animals have experienced trauma or injury, have consumed disease-ridden flood
waters, and are in need of veterinary care. We are eager to do what we can to
help our communities rebuild, and, with support from our friends at PetWell
Partners, Merck, IDEXX Labs, MWI Veterinary Supply, and Hills, we will begin
this effort by conducting a series of Community Pet Triage Days at our clinic
and affiliated "sister clinics" in Houston throughout the next week.

For these Community Pet Triage Days our veterinary teams will provide very
basic screening and treatments (such as laceration repair or dispensing of
antibiotics) for as many affected animals as possible on this day, free of
charge . Our goal will be to triage sick pets at high volume to meet the
community's immediate/urgent needs. In order to process the high volume on
these select days, our services will be limited to basic and essential care for
non-well pets. The first Community Pet Triage Day will be at one of our "sister
clinics," Bellaire Richmond Pet Hospital, on Monday September 4, from 9am-5pm.
The following Community Pet Triage Days will occur in the days after, but the
exact days/times are TBD. Please watch our Facebook page and email updates for
this information.

Please feel free to pass this message along to your friends and family who may
need our help. It would be impossible to express how much we have appreciated
your support and patronage over the years. We feel so very fortunate to be in a
position now to lend support to you and your loved-ones during this time of
need.

Stay safe and God bless,

The KAAWS Clinic Family

Location and contact information of Bellaire Richmond Pet Hospital:
5808 Bissonnet St.
Houston, TX, 77081
(713) 668-6882
i...@bellairerichmondvets.com
http://bellairerichmondvets.com

        (281) 200-2325 | Email us | Visit our website

        17259 FM 529, Houston, TX 77095

        Appointments | Review Us | Refer a Friend

        Having trouble viewing this email? Open in a web browser
        This email is provided as a service by The KAAWS Clinic. Unsubscribe or
Manage your preferences.
        This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for
the intended recipient), you may not read, use, copy or disclose to anyone the
message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the
message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete the
message and any attachment(s) thereto without retaining any copies.