Allen N5XZ
-------- Original message --------From: n...@aol.com Date: 10/6/17  8:38 PM
(GMT-06:00) To: n...@earthlink.net, twi...@gmail.com, tdxs-l...@tdxs.net
Subject: N5MT Tower work Sat Oct 7th
Guys
Plans have changed slightly for Sat considering the possibility of rain in the
morning, which will stop the tower work.  SO the crane has been cancelled BUT
we will be climbing the tower if it is NOT raining.
My tower climber Mark will try to get one or the second antenna down so that
work will not delay us when we get the crane here in a future sat...
SO please come if you had plans or Oct 7th.
The 10 mtr on top will come down easily.
The  20 mtr will be harder and heavier so we will need several of us, not just
a few.

So thanks.  I will send out an update as necessary for the final takedown and
update abt tomorrow.
tnx  73

Mike N5MT
3518 Bellefontaine St