Amen!

________________________________
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Scott Medbury via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 12:00 PM
To: 'BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB'
Cc: Scott Medbury
Subject: [BVARC] The Pledge

At the beginning of every club meeting we recite the Pledge of Allegiance. One
of my favorite recordings of the pledge was by Red Skelton. He makes reference
to one line in particular.

In July of 1954 by act of Congress, these words were added following to the
Republic for which it stands; “one nation under God”. You will note that there
is NO comma following nation. We learned this while in the Boy Scouts of
America program. The next time that you recite the Pledge, kindly remember this
and let us all give proper credit to our creator.

73 …. Scott

Scott Medbury

KD5FBA

16802 Aprilmont Drive