Thanks Mike,

I was trying to connect to Digital Fusion repeaters but DMR I know nothing
about.  Antenna is on top of my chimney, I have no building shielding with
a good line of sight...open fields to my north and north-east. Using rg8x
power at 25 watts.  I live at FM 1093 and FM 723 ....Westheimer Lakes
subdivision. Thought I had good reception with initial connection (new just
got radio 4 days ago) but had totally no connection on 444.000 from Friday
through to Sunday night at 10pm which worried me. Thought it was my
FTM100dr so I kept resetting it to factory default settings all weekend. It
finally it connected for me Sunday at 10pm. That's why I thought it might
be my antenna.   Please advise. Thank you for your help.

Gayle
KF5LVZ