Thanks Jim for the QSO. It is always great to work TDXS club members.

I installed a 10, 15, 20 and 40 meter beam from Optibeam. It has two elements
on each band with Moxon configuration on 20 and 40 meters. I needed a compact
and low wind surface area antenna for the monopole tower at the Ranch. It turns
out that the broader radiation pattern of the two element beam is perfect for
US operation. I don’t have to keep rotating the beam. The 20 and 40 meter
Moxons works great with low SWR across the band.
NIZAR