Not too late. Do you guys want tickets with a food/drink voucher?

Scott

From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of mark janzer via BVARC
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 8:22 AM
To: Scott Medbury via BVARC
Cc: mark janzer
Subject: Re: [BVARC] HAM RADIO NIGHT at the SKEETERS

Is it too late to sign-up?

Julie and I have been away - we'd had a death in the family and were
out-of-state cleaning things up.

On ‎Monday‎, ‎April‎ ‎16‎, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎13‎:‎26‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Scott Medbury via
BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

SATURDAY May 19th is the night! Join us for an evening of baseball and
fellowship at Constellation Field in Sugar Land. Several HAMS and their
families are already on the list. WE would also like to see you too! This is
the 6th year that we have gathered to relax at the game.

First pitch is at 6:05PM

Tickets are $13 each or $19 for a ticket with a $6 food/drink voucher. Vouchers
may be used for adult beverages. Tickets may be paid for by check, cash or
PayPal to my email address.

Get your information to me ASAP because I need to give the Skeeters some ticket
numbers by April 21st.

In the past, we have had members of BVARC, KARS, TDXS, AMSAT, ECHO and other
clubs attend. So pass this information to friends who might like to join us.

73 … Scott

Scott Medbury

KD5FBA

16802 Aprilmont Drive