Mark I was planning to be there but we will be moving into our
new house that weekend. Sorry.
KeithKe5ith

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 1:53 PM -0500, "mark janzer via BVARC"
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

It'll be next weekend! Deadline to RSVP is Thursday, May 31, at Noon.
Please let me know (whether you have already or not) that you'll be attending.
There have been several members that have canceled due to various issues. Also
let me know when you'll be there and - if operating after 7pm - if you'll want
overnight accommodations.
Also let me know what equipment you might bring. Currently I have equipment for
the SS Selma (including a logging computer).
Only those members operating at night will have bunk space. There are
limitations this year due to safety renovations in parts of the ships.
I'll put together a roster and let participants know the "ropes", during this
upcoming week.
Happy Memorial Day weekend!
73MarkK5MGJ