Due to this month having so many functions and activities, Museum Ships,
Hamcom and Field Day, The Board of Directors Meeting will be cancelled this
Saturday. We will get back to work on club functions next month.

In the meantime, I hope everyone had a great time at Museum Ships. I did not
spend much time but it seemed like things went well and quite a few contacts
were made, especially on the "lost leg" antenna (you can ask Jon Noxon what
that means). Thanks to Mark Janzer for putting things together on MSWE.

Hope to see a few people at Hamcom. I will be there Friday afternoon and a
few hours Saturday morning to see if I can find that Icom IC-7851 for $100.

And don't forget Field Day coming up on June 22nd, 23rd and 24th. This year
will be at a new location and everyone should have a great time. Don't
forget to sign up to operate. Allen Brier has done a great job on putting
together an easy way to sign up this year.

Also for the general meeting this month, Matt Cline, K3JMC, will bring to us
the in-and-outs on Digital Mobile Radio or DMR. DMR is growing fast and
Houston already has nearly 15 repeaters operating DMR. Come out to the
meeting to find out more on this digital format.

See you there.

Mike

N5VCX