Is this also true of an HT trying to talk to ISS or SO-50?  Those transmissions
would be on 2m.  Do we have to pause the 6m station to do that?

________________________________
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Mike Hardwick via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 2:44 PM
To: 'BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB'
Cc: Mike Hardwick
Subject: Re: [BVARC] 6 Meters is Open NOW!

Jeff,

If you are talking about Saturday morning only, that will not work since the
event does not start until 1 pm Saturday. Sunday morning would be the only time
that would work.

However, we also have to coordinate operation between the other VHF station (6
meters) since we can only operate one station at a time.

So if you want to bring something bring it on out. We can make it work.

Mike

N5VCX