I signed up last year, and I have one year left on my term as Corresponding
Secretary.  It has been fun, and the board meetings usually have doughnuts.  I
encourage everybody to consider running.  Many hands make light work.

________________________________
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Rick Hiller via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 6, 2019 9:25 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Rick Hiller <rickhille...@gmail.com>
Subject: [BVARC] Election News #3

Only 1 week until we have to vote again.  This time for BVARC BOD positions.

We had plenty of candidates for Mayor yesterday, but we don't have any
candidates signed up for running for the open Board positions.

New rule -- Nobody eats chili until all the positions are filled!!!!   Just
kidding, but we do need some of y'all to step forward.

Thanks and 73...Rick   W5RH   2019 election committee chair.

--
Rick Hiller
e-mail:     rickhille...@gmail.com<mailto:rickhille...@gmail.com>