Thanks Rick! I wanted to make the meeting but my back wasn’t having it. I have
DMR equipment and actually thought I had it functioning properly, only to find
after a lapse in use either Brandmeister made system changes or my radio is
kaput. I have since found it does work on some but not many talkgroups.  Here’s
hoping the link will help. If not, I’ve got some equipment for sale at the
Hamfest.

73
K5LER
Larry Riendeau