Rick et al. My encouragement is that maybe we need to go to small groups doing
field day in various places. The experience is good, and maybe we can maintain
the spirit that way. Even if not really competing, but rather experiencing.I am
pulling together a small group of 5 or so for that purpose, Lord willing and
time/resources  permitting.
Just a thought.Maybe the club can offer up supplies for such small groups if
the large gathering is not possible. I have my own complete facility though,
but even a car on 2M and HF dipole at a park will work.Back to the old days.
Terry  K5PGF

    On Thursday, March 19, 2020, 03:15:45 PM CDT, Rick Hiller via BVARC