Passing this along from Bill, K5LK:

Hello all. Please see below announcement on a new activity. The latest
information will always be found on this group and my QRZ page at K5LK.
https://www.qrz.com/db/K5LK.<https://www.qrz.com/db/K5LK>
73 de K5LK

Amateur Radio Mentoring Group

Updated March 20, 2020

Combining my passion with training and amateur radio, I am working with several
hams to form an Amateur Radio Mentoring Group (working name). Our goal will be
to assist amateurs around newer technologies and operating modes. While all
hams are encouraged to participate, our target audience will be newly licensed
amateurs.

We are looking for newly licensed hams to be part of our advisory team. If you
are interested in learning more, please contact Bill-K5LK, Walter-K5WH or
Joe-W5BSA.

Our first program will be Monday, March 30 at 8 PM CDT, (1 AM UTC Tuesday,
March 31).  The Zoom meeting is here: https://zoom.us/j/2815436502.

If you are not familiar with Zoom, we ask that you download the software and
view the tutorials here
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Video-Tutorials prior
to the program.

The latest information on the group can be found on
ham-radio-tech-no...@groups.io located here:
https://groups.io/g/Ham-Radio-Tech-Notes.

73 de Bill, K5LK