----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Ham Radio 2.0
<ja...@livefromthehamshack.tv>To: Robert <treasu...@bvarc.org>Sent: Wednesday,
April 29, 2020, 04:33:23 PM CDTSubject: New Technician Livestream Starts
Tomorrow!

|      |

|  |

| Technician Class for New Hams
Tomorrow, April 30th, at 6pm CDT, we will begin a Livestream of a Technician
Training Class for folks who are interested in obtaining their first Amateur
Radio License.  The class will stream in 3 parts for 2-3 hours per part.  This
will be a Livestream of the classroom training that is offered twice a year,
but the Hurst Amateur Radio Club.  Since we are all Sheltering In Place right
now, I thought it might draw some interest to livestream the class. The
training material will follow the W5YI study guide, but any book from the
current question pool should work.

|   |

|  Ham Radio Technician Class - LIVE! Bring Your Questions!  |

|      |

|   |

|      |

|      |