I am looking for a shorter route and neater route to install my antenna on my
roof.  Currently, I have a TV antenna running though the eaves and stringing
over the the gutter up to the antenna mounted on my chimney.  It does not look
very good.

I got the following idea from a posting a month or so ago on this listserver,
but cannot recall who posted it:

I want to add a ham antenna and I am thinking of running a piece of 1.5”-2"
roof pipe flashing with a gooseneck facing down to keep the weather out.  This
way:
 I should be able to add whatever cables I want,
it will save me probably 30 ft of cable.
there would be less visible cable on my roof.
And I can add future cables very easily by just poking it up through this pipe.

It does mean I need to cut a hole through the roof, but I have other flashing
and vents on the roof, and they don’t leak.

I have not been able to find a satisfactory flashing product, since it has to
hold the pipe rigid.  Most are meant for pvc vent access, where the pipe is
supported inside.

Does anyone have any experience with this kind of flashing and how can I find
it?
Mark
N5PRD