Please pass the word.
We're resuming licensing testing this Saturday, June 6th, at the Bayland Park
Community Center.The Center is restricting headcount, so we may only take seat
reservations - no walk-ins.
To serve the back log of requests, we're conducting two sessions - one from
9-10:30 and the other from 10:30-12:00.There will only be 12 seats available
for each session.
As of today, most of the seats at the 10:30 are taken, there seats available at
9:00.
Review the link below for what to bring:Ham Testing | Brazos Valley Amateur
Radio Club

|  |  |

|  |
Ham Testing | Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

Please contact me to reserve a seat.
73MarkK5MGJ