Hello BVARC,My father, W4DUF in Ga. , recently bought an Estate sale from a
very ill friend.  He has the following equipment for sale if anyone is
interested.We can negotiate offline if you are interested.All rigs are near
brand new and in the box.Price will be the average of recent prices sold on
Qrz.com
1- Ameritron ALS 500 Mobile Solid State AMp2- SPS 75M 75amp power supply to go
with the AMP3- Kenwood TS2000x4- Icom 756Pro35- ICom 761
Plus he has 2 50' towers with beams and a hazer.  But these can't be brought
here easily unless you know someone in Southwest Ga. Columbus Ga area.The
towers are down on the ground now disassembled.You can look these up in Google.
I have pics I can text.Thanks and 73

Terry Leatherland, K5PGF281-455-8090Sugar Land, Tx