This is something I once started and haven't finished yet...

Go to m2inc.com.  Download the assembly manual for the 436CP16 and the
2MCPA.  These are nice antennas, but I don't have a $600 antenna budget.
The manual gives you all the dimensions.  I picked up a few TV antennas
from the curb around the neighborhood.  The elements are much thicker than
the M2 elements, but that's OK.  The old TV antennas yielded a usable boom
for the 436MHz array.  I drilled out the rivets to remove the existing
elements.  I drilled holes slightly larger than the harvested elements in
the boom per M2 dimensions (you might want to used a drill press here).  I
have cut all the elements per M2 dimensions (get a cheap digital caliper)
and plan to put a piece of heat shrink on the center of the elements and
then epoxy them in place on the boom.  I haven't quite figured out yet how
I will do the driven elements yet, but it will be close to M2's method
except possibly a plastic project box at the feed points.  if you get this
far, you will have to do some calculating to make a phasing harness with
some 75-ohm coax.  The two feed points are physically 90 degrees apart so
nothing fancy there - just an easy way to get circular polarization.  I
plan to do about the same for the 2-meter antenna, but I need to "harvest"
some more TV antennas.  Once upon a time, nice diameter aluminum welding
rods were available at the hardware store and were 36 inches long.  36
inches is not quite enough for the low end of 2 meters, but maybe two could
be spliced together.  The TV antenna plastic element to boom mount might
also be recycled and a jumper put across to join the two halves of the
element.

Of course with this satellite array, you would need an az/el rotator and
tracking program, and that's another story, but you don't need to spend
$1000 on that either.

Good luck!
73

Neal N5EN