From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Chad Kitzmann via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 8:03 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Chad Kitzmann <outlaw...@yahoo.com>; Jonathan Guthrie <ka8...@ka8kpn.org>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Looking for HF Help

I dont have a ground on the ATU as I am in the middle of my house and would
have to run one the same length of the coax I have to get outside - 40 plus
feet up a wall and through my attic to my bonded ground outside where my
lightning arrestor is.   But on a 12 volt DC system for my radio and  with 9 AA
batteries running my ATU do I honestly need one?  What would be the difference
if i was running outside off battery?

On Friday, October 16, 2020, 07:51:49 PM CDT, Clint Davidson via BVARC