From: CTDXCC <ctdxcc-boun...@lists.kkn.net> On Behalf Of Madison Jones
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 4:33 PM
To: WCARC <emailwc...@gmail.com>; CTDXCC <ctd...@lists.kkn.net>; TDXS
<tdxs-l...@tdxs.net>; BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Subject: Re: [CTDXCC] Yaesu FT857, FT897, FT100

It's a good thing I was not standing by the door while waiting for a response
to my earlier post, because I would have been flattened by everyone crashing
in. I know better than to ask you guys to dinner, but I learned that when I
joined NARS about 30 years ago . . .

I guess y'all know a good deal when you see it. Doug W9LCQ was first in, taking
less than 9 minutes to respond and claimed the Rig Talk and the amp key line.
[Doug, you owe me $10 via PP to this email.] Marty W5MF was a very close second
and he gets the generic rig talk. [Marty, see above remark to Doug.] Keith
NM5G, you must have been taking a nap, because Marty beat you out by a whole
minute.

Anyhoo, tnx fer the bandwidth. CU in the pileups, and for you lucky winners,
watch your mailbox.

73

Madison

On Sat, Oct 17, 2020 at 1:48 PM Madison Jones <w5mikejul...@gmail.com