What's the scoop on when/where?
Terry Leatherland, K5PGF281-455-8090Sugar Land, Tx

    On Sunday, December 20, 2020, 09:32:20 AM CST, PHILIP BARTASH via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

    Gentlemen,       As a rather novice HAM myself and also CWAcademy advisor
with new students giving their all today, I ask you guys to get out there and
give those rookies a contact.       Please take time out to give our new CW
operators a nice welcome!  I knew it meant a lot to me when I was doing the RR,
and I know it means a lot to them....       MC es HNY       73   Phil   W2OZB