>From Mike (president of BVARC):

I am trying to get the information up-to-date for the ARRL club page. The
Special Service Club part needs to be renewed (it expired last month) so I the
updated info is needed.

________________________________
From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Dwayne Jones via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 12:18 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Dwayne Jones <dwayneredho...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] ARRL?

I, as a member of BVARC, am questioning why you need this information?

Dwayne
KB5YTA

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 10:07 AM Jeff Greer via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>> wrote:
All,

BVARC needs to compile accurate info on who is and is not a member of the ARRL.
 Please email me directly (do not reply to this email, as everyone will be
copied) at gree...@hotmail.com<mailto:gree...@hotmail.com> or
w5...@outlook.com<mailto:w5...@outlook.com> and let me know whether you are a
current ARRL member.  If you're a life member of ARRL, please let me know that
as well.

Thanks!

Jeff Greer W5JEF
BVARC Corresponding Secretary