I have a question for the experts.  I use ham radio deluxe.  Being integrated
with logging , mapping, radio control, dx spotting etc. it’s pretty feasible.
However I am having real sour luck with consistency of cw interpretation.
Sending is fine with my Signalink but correctly interpreting the code is
pitiful even when I’m on a clearly distinguishable signal locked on the
waterfall. Maybe I have some parameters wrong and someone can zoom with me to
see what’s what ??   So I’m looking to see what’s free Sw that works better &
easier to configure , with a logging function.
Terry .

Sent from my iPhone