Oh, and a fiberglass mast? or push-up pole?
    On Wednesday, February 3, 2021, 03:50:03 AM CST, Allen Brier via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

After more than 50 years of ham radio, and due to my penchant for buying way
more than I usually need, I have amassed quite a collection of excess parts,
tools and materials around here. I would like to take this opportunity to give
back to the ham radio community. Much of the materials are free for the asking,
however some of the more valuable items I would like to actually sell, but I
promise it will be for a good price. While I am not going to make a detailed
list of what I have here, if you send me a direct note off of the reflector(s)
with what you want or need I will respond with “come pick it up for free” or
with a cost. I can also ship USPS if you pay the shipping costs. If it is
small, I can stick it in a padded mailer for just a few dollars.

Initially I will give preference to new hams, especially those just getting
started or those getting back into radio after an extended absence. Need
something if particular?...just send me a note, I might have it. What I have
here includes:

   - Wire (various sizes, colors, etc.)
   - Cable (coax, coax jumpers. shielded cable, etc.)
   - Adapters of all sorts including RF, audio, etc.
   - Tools (Soldering Irons, hand tools, meters, etc.)
   - Antenna hardware and materials including aluminum tubing, insulators, SS
hose clamps, 316SS hardware, heavy duty cast aluminum saddles, guy wire, coax
seal, etc.
   - Parts (Ferrites, toroids, etc.)
   - Some equipment

No, I’m not getting out of radio or anything like that! I just have way more
than I need or will ever be able to use and want to help fellow hams who are
looking for particular things. This is my way of giving back to the hobby. Just
send me a note.

My email system screens new email addresses, so many of you may initially land
in my spam folder. I will check it on a daily basis. Please no phone calls or
reflector answers,  contact me direct at n...@arrl.net.

Allen R. Brier N5XZ

1515 Windloch Lane

Richmond, TX 77406