I have been watching on and off all day the Rohn 25 saga.   Years ago I watched
a tower hand stack 250' for a broadcast tower.  He was stacking it on a ball so
after getting a couple of sections vertical and guyed off he brought out a 10'
section of electrical tube, probably inch or so.  There was a simple hardware
store pulley attached at the top. there were also tow 3/8 or so bolts through
the tube spaced to match with the cross bracing  The ends of the bolts were
bent to an ell.  He simply stood the gin pole along the existing section. his
ground man attached the lift line above the C of G of the next section and it
was lifted into place.   Be careful, there are six bolts for each joint, not
all the bolts are the same size The smaller ones will go in the larger holes
but not the reverse.Also if you ever intend to disassemble the tower wipe a
little heavy grease on the mating joints as you stack itand it you do need to
get it apart a pair of 2x4's and a bottle jack will do it. You could always
rent a boom lift. Don't even try a scissor lift though.The push over too
easily. One of those $200 units looks like it attaches to scaffolding not
tower. Have fun guys  John ParmaleeJparmalee@aol.com281-380-3811 K5VGM WI2XLJIn
a message dated 2/4/2021 12:09:22 PM Central Standard Time, bvarc@bvarc.org