Listening to 10 meters  to the only CW beacon on frequency at 28.251 this
weekend.  To help I have a downloaded morse code audio translator to help
the massive blur of dat-dashes that I can't keep up with on my own.  This
particular one had spelled out ...DEKC5SQD/B..EL29GO.  Figured out the
EL29GO as the grid square as to origin map but thought this beacon should
have a callsign or something legible written out I thought. Found another
CW on analog with the more gibberish followed by the grid square of origin
too.  Is there talking actually going on in CW when it is found? First try
at Morse Code for me.  Please advise.

Gayle
WB5DOT