The best lighting protection was the 5 bucks I spent on my membership in
BVARC. As a new ham the amount of information that all the members have
passed along has been great. My education of of this great hobby has been
expanded and improve. I want to thank all the members of BVARC for the
willingness to help us newbees and others to become better hams. Looking
forward to many years of membership in BVARC the best largest ham club in
Texas.

Mike Ki5npm