From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of mark janzer via BVARC
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 8:19 AM
To: Scott Medbury via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: mark janzer <k5...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] HAM RADIO NIGHT at the SKEETERS - Update

For us it'd be cheap food and beer, on a thursday in July, two tickets likely.

73

Mark

K5MGJ

On Tuesday, June 1, 2021, 07:57:14 AM CDT, Scott Medbury via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org <mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org> > wrote:

A few have responded to my email regarding interest in attending a Skeeters
game and expressing interest in either Sunday or Thursday. In any event we
would need to have a MINIMUM or 20 tickets to make a difference in the pricing
which is also day dependent.

Here is a little more information on what goes on EVERY Sunday and EVERY
Thursday.

SUNDAY – Kids Run the BASES after the game. VERY popular with families

THURSDAY - $1 hotdogs, $2 draft beer and sodas

If Interested in attending as a group please respond so that I can get back to
you with potential home dates in June or July. If you have a month preference,
please let me know.

73 de Scott KD5FBA

<https://www.mail-archive.com/bvarc@bvarc.org/%20>