Also Houston Genealogy Library near Herman Park – website
https://houstonlibrary.org/clayton

Gerald Metting

From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of ELIZABETH WHITE via
BVARC
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2021 10:02 AM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: ELIZABETH WHITE <texaseb...@att.net>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Flag Day

I need to find my grandpa’s Seabees records and my dad was in the Merchant
Marines.

Public libraries have paid subscriptions to many genealogical databases. You
can go in, if open, and ask the reference librarian or sometimes they have
access from their websites too.

That might help you.

Elizabeth J White

texaseb...@att.net <mailto:texaseb...@att.net>