I will take it. Thanks.

K5BOU-PhilippeBoucaumont
Houston|Texas|USA|

https://mccrarymeadowsweather.com/

From: JP Pritchard via BVARC
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 9:34 AM
To: bvarc@bvarc.org
Cc: JP Pritchard
Subject: [BVARC] Sound Bar for Free

I have a 38" Vizio sound bar to give away. I had to replace it because the
digital input no longer works. The only output from my TV is digital so that's
why I can no longer us it. However, the analog input, using RCA plugs, still
works just fine. It includes a Blue Tooth receiver so you can play music from
your phone or other source through it. It also has an output for a sub woofer.
Let me know if you want it and are willing to pick it up. Otherwise, I'll put
it on the curb and it will be gone within 10 minutes.

73, JP, K5JPP

https://www.avg.com