On the noon 2m net recently (and again today), net control kindly advised me
that my audio level was low (full quieting into repeater, but very low audio);
I appreciate the feedback, as if your friends don't tell you, who will?

Besides, we all like to operate a good sounding station, so such feedback is
important.

I was operating an old Yaesu FT-2400; the mic is an MH-27.

In doing a bit of research, low audio is a common enough problem due to 1 or
more of 3 capacitors in the MH-27 mic failing (common problem with electrolytic
capacitors of that era; a batch of bad ones got into a huge number of consumer
electronics).

There is even a you-tube video or two on how to replace them!

Now I get to my question; is there a competent repair service anyone can refer
me to to get this fixed, as I am no longer competent to the task.

Thanks in advance, and for the friendly feedback!

73 de W5SV - David F. Reed