Greetings,

I use my nano vna on a weekly basis for my hf antenna.

I have had it for about a year or so.

Connected to the antenna wiring right where it goes into my radio, I diddle
my antenna tuner as necessary and many times achieve 1.04 : 1 or less
reflected, as shown on the graph of the nano vna.

I have never calibrated it, by the way.

If I had it to do over again I would make sure to get one with a case.
Mine seems fragile without it.

My observations,
John, KI5HOC