Something run through NASA is overengineered, IAM SHOCKED, SHOCKED I say!!  😊

Sent from Mail for Windows

From: JP Pritchard via BVARC
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2022 8:39 AM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
Cc: JP Pritchard; Jeff Greer; Jeffery MacMillian
Subject: Re: [BVARC] ARISS Contact - Request for loaner gear

Over-engineered is an understatement.

JP

On 02/10/2022 8:16 AM Jeff Greer via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

This is a scheduled school contact with the ISS via the ARISS program.  ARISS.org has documentation, including ground station recommendations here:  https://www.ariss.org/uploads/1/9/6/8/19681527/ariss_ground_station.pdf

We were also assigned a technical mentor (a ham who has done this many times before), who must approve our plan before passing it along to ARISS for official approval.

-j