Looking  forward to this.    Is there anything that I can bring to help out.
  I have a solder station, and a Robyi 2000 watt generator to power it.
Multi Meter, NanoVNA/SWR Meter (only have the included adapters)  Maybe a fold
up table to work on?    Other things?

Thanks
Rudy Ackerman
281 460 7384
KF5QYG

On Sunday, June 12, 2022 at 08:45:39 AM CDT, Kori Rahman via BVARC