I often wondered the same thing when trying to use a Wheeler Cap to measure
efficiency (HI)

So, just be practical. Simply load your L so that it is physically the size
of a 100 MHz antenna, as this is where the measurement ranges of this
device starts.  100 MHz to 140 GHz is the spec.    So a 1/50 th size 160 MX
HF antenna can indeed be measured.  That is if you can get power into it as
the Feed Z is only about 2/100ths of an ohm.

But I do wonder if the associated software will measure and analyze into
the Low VHF and HF ranges?   Probably not.

An interesting project for the weekend.  Hi.   73...Rick -- W5RH

73...W5RH

--
Rick Hiller
*e-mail:     rickhille...@gmail.com <rickhille...@gmail.com>*