I really enjoyed reading this month’s  Beacon.    My favorites:  the material 
on WSPR    and Nizar’s  bio.  

I am on the list for a Zach Tec   transmitter but I bet that will take a 
while…a guy can only solder so fast.


David  K5HEC





> On Aug 29, 2022, at 9:12 AM, Eddie Runner via BVARC <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I did a monthly reminder that the Sept newsletter was just posted to the 
> bvarc.org website.
> 
> I will continue to do this every month..  But A thought just hit me, why not
> 
> attach the newsletter to the reminder email??
> 
> Here it is...
> <202209.pdf>________________________________________________
> Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club
> 
> BVARC mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
> Publicly available archives are available here: 
> https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 

________________________________________________
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.bvarc.org/mailman/listinfo/bvarc_bvarc.org
Publicly available archives are available here: 
https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/ 

Reply via email to