Eddie,.Im on the EMROG net tonight and just heard about an ARES meeting at the
Hamfest at 7am saturday.  That spurred the thought that we need to publish a
schedule of meetings for the Hamfest if its not already on the website.I'm
poking around on it and dont see any, but I'm probably missing it.
When Rick has a session schedule solid we should post it i think.
Terry

    On Sunday, January 29, 2023 at 08:15:13 PM CST, Eddie Runner via BVARC