From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of Scott Medbury via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2023 8:30 PM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Scott Medbury <kd5...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Radio Merit Badge - Need help for Saturday!

I would, if I didn't already have a commitment.

73 de Scott

On Thu, Feb 2, 2023, 7:41 PM Jeff Greer via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>> wrote:
The Scouts BSA youth protection training can be taken online on demand and can
be knocked out in an evening. I'm a Cubmaster for my son's pack, and have taken
it recently.

Sent from my mobile phone