Hi folks,

We want hams everywhere to know about our Greater Houston Hamfest and so we
need your help to sign up for a short (or long) stint at operating our special
events station at the hamfest.  The hamfest is an important fundraiser for
BVARC. Revenues generated by this single event pay the way for the other things
we do as a club each year, including Summer Field Day and now Winter Field Day.
Please help out with the hamfest to help the club provide you with the
activities you like.There's a whole list of volunteer opportunities at
HoustonHamfest.org.

And here's where you sign up to be one of the hams on our KK5W Special Events
Station right there at the hamfest. If you're new to HF, this is an opportunity
to get on the air, including Technician licensees who are legal to operate on
part of the 10 Meter band and unlicensed individuals who can operate under
supervision. All are welcome.  We will have a script for those who are not
confident about what to say on the special events station.  So, please sign up
here...

TinyURL.com/GHHFStationSignUp http://tinyurl.com/GHHFStationSignUp

73, Special Events Coordinator, JP, K5JPP