I have been using eqsl,cc for many years. Most logging programs will link to
it and automatically send your QSL card to their exchange server. You can
download your contact's QSL card and print it for display. It also allows you
to design your own QSL card. The subscription is $5 per month.
Exchanging QSL cards is a time-honored tradition in amateur radio and makes
great wall art in the shack.
73,Dave - N5EKW

    On Monday, February 27, 2023 at 10:07:04 AM CST, M Reiter via BVARC