Fellow BVARCians,

My thanks to Kori KX5KR for the use of his transceiver and his assistance in
helping newbies get on the air. He stopped by several times to help out at the
KK5W HF table (Hamfest on the air or HOTA). First off, Steve Clark KG5ICR put
in countless hours helping out at the HF table, and of course we wouldn't have
had an HF table if it hadn't been for Bill W5VOM who set up and managed BVARC's
beautiful new mobile antenna trailer.

We would also be remiss if we don't recognize all of the other "stars" who
devoted their weekends to the event, as well as attending countless planning
meetings to make sure the Greater Houston Hamfest could be the success that it
turned out to be. Cudos to all!

73, JP, K5JPP