Sending out a ping again. I am going to be in Oklahoma with 3 grandkid cowboys
under the age of 5 next week. I cannot do Net Control Monday nite. If anyone is
interested in taking the mic control, please let Mike Hardwick, N5VCX know. He
is the new net master.  I'll take the reins again next month 4th Monday.
Terry
Terry Leatherland, K5PGF281-455-8090Sugar Land, Tx

    On Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 07:37:00 AM CDT, Terry Leatherland via BVARC